Life Insurance Policy
How It Works
- You assign all the rights in your insurance policy to Columbia, designate us as irrevocable beneficiary, and then receive an income-tax deduction
- Columbia may surrender the policy for its cash value or hold it and receive the proceeds at your death
- You receive a federal income-tax deduction
- If premiums remain to be paid, you can receive income-tax deductions for contributions to Columbia to pay these premiums
- You can make a substantial gift on the installment plan
- Columbia receives a gift they can use now or hold for the future
REQUEST AN eBROCHURE
WHICH GIFT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Office of Gift Planning
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.